As the plates on the FLABéLOS move up and down at different speeds, your body naturally tries to stabilise. These changes in amplitude and speed increase the impact on the muscles and create more involuntary muscle contractions.
The continuous alternating tilting movement results in muscle contractions and generates vibration impulses to your muscles. These impulses travel to the spinal cord along the nerves which control the muscles for balancing.
- Improve stamina and blood circulation.
- increase muscle endurance and flexibility.
- Build up bone health and balance.
- Enhance muscle strength and athletic performance.
- Reduces overall body fat.
- Targeted large muscle group workouts including thighs, calves, abdominals, etc.